Welcome to the Kentucky Music Week site. Before starting the registration process it is recommended that you review all of the class listings and fees. As a registrant you may also purchase memorabilia such as custom-designed t-shirts, tote bags, and gift cards. Charges for memorabilia will be added to your registration fee. Material fees for craft classes are not included in registration fees. These materials can be purchased from the instructor of those classes, generally on a per project basis. As a convenience to you, you can purchase a lunch plan during the week for a reasonable charge. If you so choose, the meal fee will be added to your registration.
You may register by mailing in a registration form with payment. Click HERE to generate a printable PDF form. Fill out this form and mail it to the address on the form with a personal check or money order.
Mail payments to:
Kentucky Music Week
P.O. Box 86
Bardstown, KY 40004
Kids' Camp Registration
Only an adult or guardian may register a child for Kids' Camp. That person or designated parent or guardian must be present for beginning of classes and for dismissal at the end of the day. With approval and for an additional charge, a child may qualify to attend one or two adult classes as part of their daily curriculum. Pending approval the child should be registered for full-day Kids' Camp from check-in to check-out. Children in Kids’ Camp will be supervised at all times. A high level of maturity is expected and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
You may register by mailing in a registration form with payment. Click HERE. You may also register and either pay on line using PayPal™ or mail in your payment. PayPal accepts all major credit cards even if you're not a member. Registering online is straight forward. Instructions are provided each step of the way. Please complete all required information as indicated by red outlined boxes.
DO NOT use your browser back or forward buttons during the registration process. You will be stepped forward on completion of each step. The steps are:
- Enter your name as required.
- Select the appropriate registration type, i.e. adult classes, non-participant, or Kids' Camp. NOTE: Only a parent or guardian may register a child for Kids' Camp.
- You'll be promtped to enter your contact Information. This is important so that we can reach you if there are unforeseen changes in scheduling. If you've registered before then this form will be filled out. Enter new information or update information that is or no longer current.
- Class Selections. Select one class per Session that you wish to attend. You can take as many as five classes per day.
- Puchase memorablia and/or rent instruments. A list of memorablia will be offered for your purchase. We also provide a limited number of rental instruments for a reasonable fee.
- Submit payment through PayPal™. Your payment will include costs for your accompanying guest, memorabila and instrument rentals. Material costs for craft projects are not included. These need to be purchased from the instructor for those classes. Please refer to the class descriptions for these prices.
KMW, Inc. reserves the right to change class schedules and to make substitutions in personnel when necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
No refunds in cases of cancellation, however, fees may be transferred to future KMW festivals or events or to other persons.Begin Registration
End of Content